Event Entertainment Giveaway
Give someone a faerie experience of a lifetime.
Free giveaway of THREE entertainment packages to someone who deserves a little faerie magic
Faerie party, school incursion, event stage show or kindy visit.
Allocate this gift to a family, school, community group or event who you feel deserves to be given a little faerie magic. Do you know someone who deserves a faerie experience?
Perhaps it's their dream to meet a faerie, they might be a huge fan of Eco Faeries, it's a worthy cause, a group that has been working really hard or they are just such a special person in your life.
To give a faerie experience simply
- Tell us why you think your friend or group deserves a faerie experience
- Share this post
- We will be choosing on May 31st 2017 at 7pm WST.
- All events, parties and schools must be within Perth suburbs
- You may allocate for an event or party that is happening for up to 12 months from now. Availability of time depends on previous bookings. We will do everything we can to try come to your preferrred date
- YES you can enter your child as the one you think deserves a faerie experience
We will provide either -
An Eco Faerie Party
Eco Faerie Birthday parties combine traditional faerie party fun with just the right amount of nature loving goodness. An Eco Faerie will come to your party and provide all the entertainment, music, games, prizes, a faerie crystal and activity for each child. Party is for up to 15 children.
A School Incursion
Eco Faerie school incursions are available for pre-primary and 1-6 year levels. We have three program to choose from
- Nude your Food waste program
- It's not Dirty it's Earthy soil program
- Eco Hero sustainability program
Event Stage Show
From budding flowers and clusters of compost comes the Eco Faeries with a sensational high energy and educational show. This action packed stage show is filled with original songs that will have children and grownups wriggling like willy wag tails. With silly faerie antics you'll have a magical time and learn a thing or two too
Eco Faerie kindy show is a one hour eco-education experience for children aged 3-5years. Combining stories, songs and dancing to gently weave the education themes of nature play, Australia wildlife, waste, composting and gardening.